WELCOME TO THE BLOGSPOT OF RAPPER,ACTOR,ACTIVIST
MALIKAI

BIO

MALIKAI whose full name is Malikai Amir is a Rapper,Actor,Activist from Los Angeles,CA whose origin also include Bronx,NY and Atlanta,GA .Malikai is also known by his fans as being The biggest unsigned artist who gained tremendous success without Internet exposure first. MALIKAI is also involved with many community organizations and has created many organizations himself . As a Person who grew up in Poverty; homeless MALIKAI's music is a primary reflection of his struggle and the struggle that young black males and female and All men and women who are disenfranchized have to face . "In Todays world they dont want you to believe the truth that the youth have to struggle each and everyday''-MALIKAI . Malikai is also a rising star In film With two possible lead role films in the works . MALIKAI'S Activist work is also second to none for a rapper or any entertainer his age . Having started his own organization age 13 which was a organization that was geared to educating and supporting Black Americans with knowledge of self and also fead nearly 100 homeless and economically struggling people of many races and Malikai did it at age 13 years old while still surviving homelessness himself . Malikai has done speeches at many protest on the subjects of Police brutality to Egalitarianism to subjects facing the Black Community and the disenfranchised world as well as many subjects on HIP HOP .
Malikai has a tremendously Large Fanbase as a result of his Hard work into earning each fan. "I want to earn everything i gain" - Malikai

Malikai also Has a Documentary on his Life in the works entitled Malikai: Trials of a Youngsta


Saturday, October 27, 2012

VOTE!!!

                                                            YOUTH  VOTE 2012

The 2012 Presidential election is underway and Local and National Voting is a Serious factor .Many issues are at stake than ever that  literally have everyone involved no matter young or old. Recently Rapper,Actor Malikai held a  concert event that has registered nearly 2000 youth voters and spoke about the seriousness of voting. we now have a sitdown with Malikai as he speaks on the event
and how the 2012 election matters to the youth as well.
                   

Interviewer: Malikai you recently had a event by the name of Youth Vote 2012 tell us about it .
  
Malikai: I recently had a event that was geared towards showing that youth care about whats going on and it was to help bridge the gap in my generation so we can know that we must be involved in whats going on in our everyday life.
Interviewer: It was said that you had many set backs in having Youth Vote 2012 If any what would you say was the set back ?
Malikai: Setbacks? I had issues like everyone who have events but I had no setbacks . How can I have setbacks if I am the youngest person having a fully youth organized and themed event that has never been done in recent history at this level? It was Planned to have certain Black networks involved that didnt Manifest at the right time So I did the Event Independently and it was phenomenal.
Interviewer:Maybe not having the Certain Networks involved can be seen as that.
Malikai: Hell no! In life you are going to have setbacks it comes with life but who cares should I complain? We was working on getting a few black networks involved it didnt manifest in time but I still have a relationship with those Networks and you will still see many other great things in the near future.
Interviewer: Thats great,What made you want to do the event ? Many rappers and actors your age never do things of that caliber without older adult influences?
Malikai: I want to show that my generation is not worthless and many of us care about whats going on in this society .You asked why I didnt have any older Adults involved regarding this event is because I wanted to prove that my generation can come to the table and function because once its our turn to be 30,40,50 years old everything will be on us thats what many fail to realize.Earlier you asked about the setbacks
well one of the setbacks is that many people of the older generation have it set in their mind that we are going to amount to nothing and dont take what we say serious.When I proposed this event to get sponsors and other people involved many didnt believe we were serious sad but true haha.
Interviewer: It is hard to fathom a young entertainer doing the type of events ,specials and even understanding whats going on.
Malikai: I can careless ! I'm Malikai I'm not weak or scared I'm a Rebel . Yes you may not see many young entertainers involved with whats going on but thats them that not Malikai and its definitely not my race nor my whole generation.Generalization is a Ignorance.
                Interviewer: How do you feel 2012 Presidential election matter regarding the young voters?
Malikai: Simple look at your circumstances and thats how it matters.I got a saying If you dont Vote you cant protest. I vote on the issues that matter and if those issues are not addressed I can protest and say fuck that if I want to.When you vote it shows the world that look at these citizen trying their best to corroperate and they had to protest as the last result. when I look at many activist who can vote and chose not to it just looks as if they are just complaining to some people but when they protest after they voted locally and nationally you can not blaim them for protesting they tried to follow the rules.
Interviewer: Wow I never seen it like that .
Malikai: Voting give you the automatic right to say fuck that when you feel like saying fuck that haha. When you dont vote and see gas prices at a all time high ,Police brutality at a all-time high and other issues you must ask yourself what did I do to help ? Police brutality is high Did I vote locally for the mayor and Local sheriff ? Schools are closing did I vote for the School district administrator
? If its no-no-no then cant blaim Obama because you are apart of the problem. In my opinion you can say what ever you want about Obama or whoever if you actually voted and seen that your vote didnt change anything .  You gotta realize that its many evil people out here that dont want you to vote, so they can  give candidates who they feel is better for them a chance in winning and these candidates they pick oppress us all.Not only Black people but us all the working class . My fans all vote because They know what time it is .
Interviewer: Wow , this event you had tell your Blog members more about what happened.
Malikai: Youth Vote 2012 was amazing I had the event Independently which was difficult at first
we found a location and I told my fans where we having the event .It was in Atlanta, Georgia at a Warehouse building like a classic hip hop scene. yours truly performed and rocked the Mic as well as many local artist .My team had nearly 10,000 voter registration forms but needed half of that because of the turn out was around 5,000 because  it was last minute promotion so we had five thousand people and we registered 1800 people nearly half of the turn out we raised money and just like my other shows after we performed we went to go feed homeless people all through Atlanta .
        Interviewer: thats amazing , what other events you have ahead ?
Malikai: Im working on many things at the moment so stay tuned Im working on a tour for spring as well as other events .Also Filming and recording so work work work.
         Interviewer : Sometimes I laugh at people who really dont know who Malikai is what do you have to say to them?
  Malikai: Hi! haha....... its ok that you dont know me at the moment  but you will.My choices not to be on YouTube I did that so you can see I am here to earn everything I gain and its going well. Oh yeah, dont judge just let me express myself completely if you disagree with me its fine dont like the song fine too but just because you dont understand a song doesnt mean I am that one 3 to 5 minute song I keeps my music real completely Malikai .
 Interviewer: Just 21 year old Rapper,Actor Malikai Amir until next time signing out !!
                           
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment