WELCOME TO THE BLOGSPOT OF RAPPER,ACTOR,ACTIVIST
MALIKAI

BIO

MALIKAI whose full name is Malikai Amir is a Rapper,Actor,Activist from Los Angeles,CA whose origin also include Bronx,NY and Atlanta,GA .Malikai is also known by his fans as being The biggest unsigned artist who gained tremendous success without Internet exposure first. MALIKAI is also involved with many community organizations and has created many organizations himself . As a Person who grew up in Poverty; homeless MALIKAI's music is a primary reflection of his struggle and the struggle that young black males and female and All men and women who are disenfranchized have to face . "In Todays world they dont want you to believe the truth that the youth have to struggle each and everyday''-MALIKAI . Malikai is also a rising star In film With two possible lead role films in the works . MALIKAI'S Activist work is also second to none for a rapper or any entertainer his age . Having started his own organization age 13 which was a organization that was geared to educating and supporting Black Americans with knowledge of self and also fead nearly 100 homeless and economically struggling people of many races and Malikai did it at age 13 years old while still surviving homelessness himself . Malikai has done speeches at many protest on the subjects of Police brutality to Egalitarianism to subjects facing the Black Community and the disenfranchised world as well as many subjects on HIP HOP .
Malikai has a tremendously Large Fanbase as a result of his Hard work into earning each fan. "I want to earn everything i gain" - Malikai

Malikai also Has a Documentary on his Life in the works entitled Malikai: Trials of a Youngsta


Saturday, September 15, 2012

Malikai talks about Google plus

Rapper,Actor,Activist Malikai is now on Google Plus since he joined he had nearly 200+ fans join
Google plus already to stay updated on everything Malikai . Malikai will be working with Networks headlining a Youth Vote 2012 HBCU COLLEGE  TOUR  which he started himself. Malikai talks to his fans and Blogspot members  on what he likes about Google plus and other up coming events .
    
Malikai: I had my Google plus for some months now and I think that its a great social network .I thank my fans who made a Google Plus Just because of me and I thank those who know very little about me adding me as well.On my Google plus I get to be myself and say exactly what I feel in more than 140 characters which I like .I also can chat with my fans in Text chat and also Hangouts which is like a group video chat which I think is great.
                          My Goal is to Have a Million Google Plus Members .I like reaching new people and also learning from different perspectives. I wanna take over Google Plus its time people have someone real on their time line I say whats on my mind no matter if its good or bad but most of all its 100% Malikai .I never do post to please anyone I always post what i feel and Think about .
     Q: recently its been said that you will be Teaming up with Black Networks on a  VOTE campaign doing a Youth Voter registration Drive.What are your thought on Youth Voting and what made you want to be involved with VOTE 2012 ?
Malikai: What made me want to be Involved was I was seeing that everyone speaks on the Youth but no one lets the youth Speak. We have a voice we have a perspective thats my whole movement is my generation proving all these muthaF#@ wrong. They hate on us and speak as if they are our representative noo hell no. How you speak for us and you dont know what we are going through and most of them only look at these ratchet entertainers and say hey you know what the youth dont care and the youth are worthless and for that I say enough is enough .So What Im doing  is having a fully youth organized youth tour nobody over 23 and we speaking  on how Vote 2012 affects us and we will be registering voters and helping people who want to vote. It will have workshops and activities. I along with other Artist will be Performing so you will see me rock the stage this October .
              Q:Will your Google Plus Members be involved?
Malikai: Of course I never leave my fans out of anything Im doing because my fans to me are like my family and close friends .I never want them to not be aware lol it like defeats the purpose of even having fans if they are left out .My fans specifically will have special privileges from discounts on Tickets and Merchandise as well as free give aways you name it .
                So To all of my fans I thank you for all the love and support .

         

No comments:

Post a Comment